GET Free Instagram Followers in 3 Minutes 2021



Hey,

whats going on guys? Welcome back to New Article About Instagram Followers I'm going to show you guys how to gain Instagram followers fast in 2021 this Article going to have two parts on the part 1 


I going to solely focus on the technical aspect of it the short term growth and show you how to get your initial followings on Instagram to have social credibility.


And then on the part 2 

I going to go little bit more advanced and show you how to grow on the long term with Organic reach show you tips and techniques that I use Use to gain, you know more followers and attract more followers by creating consistent content building my own brand and having consistent styling throughout Instagram as well as utilizing different tools to gain more Instagram followers fast in 2021.


So enough of me to stocking let's just change up the scenery. I'm going to hop onto my phone and just dive into this Article  guys, as you can see we are in a normal setup.
I've created this brand new account just to test out this method as you can see .

Try This For NEW Insta Account

I Only 200 followers. So the first step would be to follow anyone with a big followers basically like celebrities right A lot of people think that follow follow approach still works, but I think it's completely dead but the new approach the new method would be to look up someone who is really famous and then follow them just like this and then follow anyone under their account like anyone like with the verified account right here as you can see Or if you want to change up the niche you can go like.
Hi can go to Imran khan and then you hit this button you get this drop-down menu with bunch of other popular celebrities and pretty much follow them. Right? This is the first step, but I have to be super transparent with you guys. As you can see I have eight vows. I have to be super transparent because this is only a short-term growth.


This is just to get your first couple followers so that you don't look like a scam. You don't look like with zero followers without social provide. 

This is Long-term approach on the part 2 I'm going to show you a long-term approach on how to get more Instagram followers and grow on Instagram as you can see this method works right here. 

I got all ready for followers and to keep growing you have to keep doing this method over and over again basically follow celebrities, but be careful with action blocked. If you do this way too many times a day you will get action blocked says be careful with that. 

Make sure you don't over do it in a single day and then the second method that I like to do pretty much a post something and then use different hashtags that are trending at the moment to get new followers in my account.

So let's say I want to post this picture right here. I'm going to go ahead and click next next again. And then for here, I have to find a good hashtags that are trending and the way to do this is go to your browser and look up top hashtags that net and as you can see they have different list of hashtags right here, as you can see top 30 hashtags top 60 hashtags and stuff like that. 

Let's just copy this one right here. You can also go to any specific Niche that you might be in. Let's say you might be in like a sports Niche Tick-Tock. I travel whatever the niche might be you can do that as well. 

But for this demonstration purposes, I'm just going to copy and paste the top 60 trending hashtags right now and go ahead and upload this right here. 

As you can see. I already have 260 followers after uploading this post just wait a couple seconds right here. 

I already have two likes and the people who ooh, like your photos, sometimes they also follow you back as well. 

As you can see. I already have 200 likes and one extra followers as well pretty much to keep growing your account and you know have this base follower on your Instagram. 

Make sure you keep doing this methods, you know, keep following these celebrities and as well as using hashtags on your post and you will get the initial followers in your account so that you don't look like a scan with zero followers.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post