How To Create Unique Article / Convert Video To Text In 1 Sec







Hello there everyone my name is Usman Mohmand I welcome you all to Team Usman.


In This Article I will be talking with you about how we can convert YouTube video to text for any reason now. I will be telling you the matter in which it will take around 15 second or maybe 10 second to convert the whole video of any length so let's begin .


First of all what we need to do you need to open youtube.com an you can select any video here I have selected a video of 9 of natural


language processing in Python and the length of this video Is 1 hour and 51 minutes 0-2 seconds to be precis now I will be copying the video url the next thing is you need to open the site.


I will be also putting the the link of this site in description down below and after you hit enter then you require to paste the YouTube video link and click on download


Just after few second you will see here the subtitle and the text version is available now if you want to download the text in English you can download it .


And here you will see all my text is ready and the length of the video is as I told you is about two hours so in just one click and with in just one or two seconds


We have downloaded the whole text now you also have option to auto translate it from


English from the language for example I would like to check it in Hindi/Urdu and let's see


How it worked so yeah we have successfully converted it into Hindi/Urdu as well and if you know Hindi then you can understand that the conversion is just like Google Translate which is the translation is contextual not Urdu conversion which is a good thing so that's all guys in this Article from my side I hope this might help you.


To convert YouTube video to text if yes then do like and subscribe to our


channel and I will see you soon in my next video till then bye bye

Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq81Vhud3KQ

Youtube Channel Link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUjMaaQ7T_7AtAJwPfDSyTA

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post